21. Yang ZY, Zhong HB, Mao C, Yuan JQ, Huang YF, Wu XY, Gao YM, Tang JL. Yoga for asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2016(4).
22. Wu J, Yang XW, Zhang M. Massage therapy in children with asthma: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2017; Article ID 5620568,
23. Field T. Massage therapy research review. Complementary therapies in clinical practice. 2016 Aug 1;24:19-31.
24. Hyland ME, Lewith GT, Westoby C. Developing a measure of attitudes: the holistic complementary and alternative medicine questionnaire. Complementary therapies in medicine. 2003 Mar 1;11(1):33-8.
25. Seyedrezazadeh E, Pour Moghaddam M, Ansarin K, Reza Vafa M, Sharma S, Kolahdooz F. Fruit and vegetable intake and risk of wheezing and asthma: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrition reviews. 2014 Jul 1;72(7):411-28.
26. Garcia-Larsen, V., Arthur, R., Potts, J.F., Howarth, P.H., Ahlström, M., Haahtela, T., Loureiro, C., Bom, A.T., Brożek, G., Makowska, J. and Kowalski, M.L., 2017. Is fruit and vegetable intake associated with asthma or chronic rhino-sinusitis in European adults? Results from the Global Allergy and Asthma Network of Excellence (GA 2 LEN) Survey. Clinical and translational allergy, 7(1), p.3.
27. Hosseini B, Berthon BS, Wark P, Wood LG. Effects of fruit and vegetable consumption on risk of asthma, wheezing and immune responses: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients. 2017 Apr;9(4):341.
28. Alwarith J, Kahleova H, Crosby L, Brooks A, Brandon L, Levin SM, Barnard ND. The role of nutrition in asthma prevention and treatment. Nutrition Reviews. 2020 Mar 13.
29. Stoodley I, Williams L, Thompson C, Scott H, Wood L. Evidence for lifestyle interventions in asthma. Breathe. 2019 Jun 1;15(2):e50-61.
30. Papamichael MM, Itsiopoulos C, Susanto NH, et al. Does adherence to the Mediterranean dietary pattern reduce asthma symptoms in children? A systematic review of observational studies. Public Health Nutr 2017; 20: 2722–2734.
31. Wickens K, Barry D, Friezema A, Rhodius R, Bone N, Purdie G, Crane J. Fast foods–are they a risk factor for asthma?. Allergy. 2005 Dec;60(12):1537-41.
32. Li Z, Rava M, Bédard A, Dumas O, Garcia-Aymerich J, Leynaert B, Pison C, Le Moual N, Romieu I, Siroux V, Camargo CA. Cured meat intake is associated with worsening asthma symptoms. Thorax. 2017 Mar 1;72(3):206-12.