1. Global strategy for asthma management and prevention: 2019:1-201(v1.0) - Asthma control in pregnancy (p.80).
2. Michael Schatz, Kathy Harden et al. The course of asthma during pregnancy, post-partum, and with successive pregnancies: a prospective analysis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1988; 81(3):509-17
3. BTS-SIGN. British guideline on the management of asthma. October 2016
4. GINA; 2019; 1-21(V1.0) - inhaler technique (P.70)
5. Management of asthma in pregnancy; 2020; 1-9(v1.0) - signs of asthma (p.3).
6. Catherine Nelson-Piercy. Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th edition. 2015, 1-357
7. Kristi Isaac Rapp, Lovie Lewis Rodgers et al. Optimizing Patient Care in Asthma during Pregnancy. US Pharm. 2011;36;30-34
8. Rachel Enriquez, Pingsheng Wu et al. Cessation of asthma medication in early pregnancy. AJOG 2006; 195:149-53.
9. BTS-SIGN 158. British guideline on the management of asthma. 2003
10. NICE; 2020; MONTELUKAST - pregnancy (p.1)
11. Anna Dor-Wojnarowska, Marita Nittner-Marszalska et al. The long-term variability of FeNO in pregnant asthmatic women with controlled asthma. Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Allergology, Wroclaw Medical, University. Financing source: statutory activity project no ST542. 2013
12. Heather Powell, Vanessa E Murphy et al. Management of asthma in pregnancy guided by measurement of fraction of exhaled nitric oxide: a double-blind, randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2011;378;983–990
13. NICE Guidelines, NG80 2017; 1-39; Asthma: diagnosis, monitoring and chronic asthma management - Monitoring asthma control (p.23)
14. NICE Guideline, NG103, Flu vaccination: increasing uptake August; 2018; 1-73(v1.0)-vaccination for pregnant women (p.9)
15. Michelle H Goldie, Chris E Brightling. Asthma in pregnancy. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Journal 2013; 15:241-5
16. Greater Manchester and Eastern Cheshire SCN. Asthma in pregnancy guideline: 2019; 1-19
17. Azithromycin SPC. Accessible via https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/11680/smpc (last accessed August 2020)